Bernie Fine and Ted Wells | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bernie Fine and Ted Wells

sure but he lost his livelihood, may have been wrongfully terminated at SU for being in a protected class, etc. I just don't buy his silence.
What protected class? Accused pedophile? That's why he was fired, and he was an at will employee. No recourse (or damaged by SU), provided SU paid his remaining contract.

Thanks. I read a bit about the issue and think this is making something out of nothing. The money paid is for the advertising from what I can tell. But if it helps the NFL lose their tax free status, I'm all for pushing this issue.
I think the NFL filed to revoke NFP status on its own, to avoid financial disclosure

What protected class? Accused pedophile? That's why he was fired, and he was an at will employee. No recourse (or damaged by SU), provided SU paid his remaining contract.

protected class if he admitted to being gay but not abusing an underage boy. I def think SOMETHING happened it was always, for me, a question of when and how old Bobby Davis was. He was the only legit person involved in the entire process.

If Bernie admitted to a relationship w Bobby to the university and nothing more and Bobby stood down on the rest of his salacious claims, i would think Bernie could argue that he was unlawfully fired. I have no idea if this happened or not but i would think for him to go away without proclaiming his innocence in a more public manner made me think something happened w him and university in a way that was good for all.

protected class if he admitted to being gay but not abusing an underage boy. I def think SOMETHING happened it was always, for me, a question of when and how old Bobby Davis was. He was the only legit person involved in the entire process.

If Bernie admitted to a relationship w Bobby to the university and nothing more and Bobby stood down on the rest of his salacious claims, i would think Bernie could argue that he was unlawfully fired. I have no idea if this happened or not but i would think for him to go away without proclaiming his innocence in a more public manner made me think something happened w him and university in a way that was good for all.

I'd think that even if it was "just" a relationship with Bobby, When it started would be pretty relevant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom