Bernie | Syracusefan.com

Bernie

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
I get the ESPN lawsuit, but really bro? Couldn't wait 2 weeks for this? Syracuse with arguably it's biggest win since 2003 and all I hear in the news is "SU beats IU and Bernie Fine yada yada yada"

Unfair to the team that this is even a talking point now, with how well they are playing now. Oh Lord

I get the ESPN lawsuit, but really bro? Couldn't wait 2 weeks for this? Syracuse with arguably it's biggest win since 2003 and all I hear in the news is "SU beats IU and Bernie Fine yada yada yada"

Unfair to the team that this is even a talking point now, with how well they are playing now. Oh Lord
Blame the AP, not Bernie -- from their reporting:

"The 'summons with notice' was filed Nov. 15, 2012, in state Supreme Court in Onondaga County and sat unreported until Thursday, when The Associated Press asked the court clerk for a copy."

I can't believe someone asked JB about Bernie in the post game presser. Unbelievable.

Blame the AP, not Bernie -- from their reporting:

"The 'summons with notice' was filed Nov. 15, 2012, in state Supreme Court in Onondaga County and sat unreported until Thursday, when The Associated Press asked the court clerk for a copy."
Ah got it - thanks for this. They're really playing in the dry cleaners to find any dirt on SU now.

Even if he did just file it what does he owe to SU at this point?

Side note, it could be a blessing in disguise since it may take the team out of the spotlight a bit and relieve some pressure that would otherwise be on them. If this didn't come out JB would've likely mastermind something in the presser to put the focus on him. He does that quite a bit to protect the team.

I believe he filed his suit back in November. Just shows you, there is always an agenda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom