Best Backcourts in America | Syracusefan.com

Best Backcourts in America

Shark90210

Walk On
I see these lists and NONE of them have G and Cooney on them. How the F is that possible? Two 5th yr seniors. Not sure that ever happens for an elite program, ever. Maybe i missed some of the lists that DID have them on them, but to me these guys are easily a top 5 backcourt. At worst. Am i wrong?

I think our tandem is in that upper group. I haven't looked at any of those lists, but wondering if they are a week old or something.

I see these lists and NONE of them have G and Cooney on them. How the F is that possible? Two 5th yr seniors. Not sure that ever happens for an elite program, ever. Maybe i missed some of the lists that DID have them on them, but to me these guys are easily a top 5 backcourt. At worst. Am i wrong?
How could they ever make a list like that?

One of them is a small forward being played out of position by his clueless coach, and the other is nothing more than a below average D1 player who'd be lucky to get 10 minutes off the bench for an elite program.

Or so I've been told.

G is 1 of the best players in the country, period.

Yes, G carries the back court. He elevates it. Him alone puts us in the top 5. G should make 2nd team all america, i think he will. he has been underrated for years, and now is a star

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom