Best bar to watch game in Albany? | Syracusefan.com

Best bar to watch game in Albany?

BigNastyJon

2nd String
Hey Guys,

A friend is in Albany this weekend and was wondering where the best place to watch the game is - any suggestions?

It looks like McGeary’s is the Bills bar, maybe there?

unless things have changed, McGeary's is not really a game watching bar.

Id go to the Elbo Room.

Hey Guys,

A friend is in Albany this weekend and was wondering where the best place to watch the game is - any suggestions?

It looks like McGeary’s is the Bills bar, maybe there?
Juniors on Madison Ave right near the Saint Rose campus is decent, and sometimes they make an event of SU games. I went there once pre-covid to watch a game and it was busy but not super-crowded. Good atmosphere.

Juniors on Madison Ave right near the Saint Rose campus is decent, and sometimes they make an event of SU games. I went there once pre-covid to watch a game and it was busy but not super-crowded. Good atmosphere.

Juniors just opened a new location in guilderland that’s really nice inside and a number of TV’s. So depending on where you are, that’s one worth checking out.

I think that’s the old Mahar’s.

Did beers around the world there 30 years ago.

Jeezus….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom