Best Commercial | Syracusefan.com

Best Commercial

temery

What?
I didn't see the Super Bowl, but the discussion elsewhere about the commercials got me thinking ... What are your favorite commercials? Not limited to Super Bowl, btw.

Here's one of my favorite:

And another. I believe this one ran in England.

This is my favorite commercial of all-time:

I'm giving this a like just for the use of the "Promontory" theme from Last of the Mohicans . . . which gives me ideas for a couple of other threat topics!

I'm giving this a like just for the use of the "Promontory" theme from Last of the Mohicans . . . which gives me ideas for a couple of other threat topics!
I feel a "what's your favorite movie score" thread coming on.

The thing that makes this commercial really amazing is that the guys are equally great dancers. The guy in the right always mesmerizes me at first, but if you watch the guy on the left he reveals himself to be equally skilled.

Had just recently seen this compilation, but these commercials are pretty hilarious.

Chipotle's "farm to table" video isn't a TV commercial, but I saw it playing before the coming attractions at the movie theater a few times

FWIW, I think Chipotle peddling this tale is kind of smarmy and inauthentic, but the commercial is very well done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom