Best conditioned actors on tv are those in Nikita | Syracusefan.com

Best conditioned actors on tv are those in Nikita

CaliCuse

All American
As you know my son is a writer for the show and has seen their daily physical workouts. its impossible to do those fight scenes without hours of training and exercise. He joined in one of their cardio and strength sessions and didn't finish the session. My son is in pretty good shape but not like those people Maggie Q is everything she portrays on the show condition wise and skilled in marshall -arts.

what.gif

I think the guys on Spartacus might have a thing or two to say about that one.

I think the guys on Spartacus might have a thing or two to say about that one.

Speaking of Spartacus I recently started watching it. I loved the first season but had trouble watching the second season with the new actor playing Spartacus. I know they had to switch actors but it just isn't the same.

Speaking of Spartacus I recently started watching it. I loved the first season but had trouble watching the second season with the new actor playing Spartacus. I know they had to switch actors but it just isn't the same.

Agreed. I haven't watched much since the first year and the pre series they did while they waited to see if Andy was going to come back.

At best the whole thing is soft Pron. Makes me feel even more inadequate. Geeesh.!!:bang:

At best the whole thing is soft Pron. Makes me feel even more inadequate. Geeesh.!!:bang:

Totally disagree. Yes there is a lot of nudity but the story and acting is top notch. The first season was one of the better series I have seen on TV.

Totally disagree. Yes there is a lot of nudity but the story and acting is top notch. The first season was one of the better series I have seen on TV.

Exactly. The nudity and frequent sex is just a bonus.

As you know my son is a writer for the show and has seen their daily physical workouts. its impossible to do those fight scenes without hours of training and exercise. He joined in one of their cardio and strength sessions and didn't finish the session. My son is in pretty good shape but not like those people Maggie Q is everything she portrays on the show condition wise and skilled in marshall -arts.

I just found Nikita on Netflix, and started watching this morning. I'm on episode 5, and I'm hooked. Really great show.