Best day of the year tonight | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Best day of the year tonight

Ha, I hear ya. Thankfully my wife understands and has accepted this.

My wife still thinks that if the Giants arent playing on Sunday, it means that I dont need to spend my Sunday watching football... She's crazy

She sounds like a saint.

But I really only care for major conference games. Or great mid major games.

She is. I lucked out.

Dont get me wrong though I do get weird looks or she will say to me "Why are you watching Miss Valley State vs. Southern?"

My wife still thinks that if the Giants arent playing on Sunday, it means that I dont need to spend my Sunday watching football... She's crazy

Yea that certainly is something that needs to be addressed.

She is. I lucked out.

Dont get me wrong though I do get weird looks or she will say to me "Why are you watching Miss Valley State vs. Southern?"
Lots riding on that game.

Kaiser and I are SU/Giants/Yankee fans so we agree on most everything. He will cut me some slack.

One out of three ain't great, but at least you picked the right hoops team. ;)

2/3 ain't bad.

You're a newengland fan aren't you?

Sox only. Hate the Pats. Belichek drives me insane. I do like the Celts though. Don't have a favorite NFL team - don't really care all that much. I'd rather be on the mountain riding.

Sox only. Hate the Pats. Belichek drives me insane. I do like the Celts though. Don't have a favorite NFL team - don't really care all that much. I'd rather be on the mountain riding.
A bike?

A bike?

During football season that would be my snowboard. Well, late season anyway. I haven't been on my bike since early this summer. Shameful, I know. Will rectify that next summer.

EDIT - my bike would be a Specialized Stumpjumper. Older version but super light.

During football season that would be my snowboard. Well, late season anyway. I haven't been on my bike since early this summer. Shameful, I know. Will rectify that next summer.

EDIT - my bike would be a Specialized Stumpjumper. Older version but super light.
So no American football huh?

I'm on to you...

Komrad.

So no American football huh?

I'm on to you...

Komrad.

Well, I especially dislike the other version of football, so I'm not sure what that does for you.

tumblr_lt2uzz7Qv01qjd3xro11_400.gif

And thus begins the annual 5-month gauntlet of literally my day-to-day emotional and psychological health (and productivity at work) being directly determined by whether one group of 18-22 year old kids can put a ball inside a hoop more times than another group of 18-22 year old kids.

What the hell is wrong with me...

And thus begins the annual 5-month gauntlet of literally my day-to-day emotional and psychological health (and productivity at work) being directly determined by whether one group of 18-22 year old kids can put a ball inside a hoop more times than another group of 18-22 year old kids.

What the hell is wrong with me...
We must be related. Live and die with every basket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

We must be related. Live and die with every basket

-

I would love you like a brother if you could just come to your senses about how wonderful Fall Saturdays are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom