Best.Gift.Ever! | Syracusefan.com

Best.Gift.Ever!

OburgOrange

Living Legend
We opened our gifts tonight. The last one I opened had a bowl with an orange in it. Hmm, under the bowl was an envelope with 2 Pinstripe Tix!! Super psyched! Sec 232A, can't freakin wait. Staying in Jersey and taking the bus. My wife has been doing some covert ops with TexanMark and some others, thanks guys. And thanks to my wife, she is the greatest! BTW, the bowl with the Orange in it was pinstriped!

Enjoy...the motel is a real nice property and maybe 10-15 mins from either NY-17 or I-80. Great location out in the far suburbs...away from the crazy closer in to NYC.

Now I got to talk you guys into joining the Fine Mess.

What row?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

image.jpg

True Dat. But I' m still psyched! Love me some Orange!

So-o-o-o-o right! See you on Saturday! Wave to me: I'll be the guy wearing orange.

I got two tickets for my girlfriend and I from my grandfather for christmas! He is the person who made me the diehard I

am today. This will be my first time visiting NYC, meeting my girlfriends family, and going to a Cuse game! Excited

doesn't begin to describe how I feel. Half my family are Cuse alums, and my uncle Norm played for SU way back in the

day. He was actually recruited out of high school by Ernie Davis. I will be in section 331, row 5, seat 22. Can't wait to

experience my first of many Cuse games with the SU family! Happy Holidays Orange Nation!!

I got two tickets for my girlfriend and I from my grandfather for christmas! He is the person who made me the diehard I

am today. This will be my first time visiting NYC, meeting my girlfriends family, and going to a Cuse game! Excited

doesn't begin to describe how I feel. Half my family are Cuse alums, and my uncle Norm played for SU way back in the

day. He was actually recruited out of high school by Ernie Davis. I will be in section 331, row 5, seat 22. Can't wait to

experience my first of many Cuse games with the SU family! Happy Holidays Orange Nation!!
Would my avatar pic happen to have your Uncle Norm standing beside me?

this is your first cuse game?! awesome!

wait really?!?

is this a coincidence? or fate?
he is the Honorable Judge Norman Mordue. Picture was taken at a Hotel bar in New Jersey a few years ago before a Rutgirls football game.We were the only Cuse fans in the whole place, he spotted me and made a beeline over to me. Had quite an interesting conversation with him. He played for Syracuse back in the day and had many Ernie Davis stories! Real pleasure to meet him

he is the Honorable Judge Norman Mordue. Picture was taken at a Hotel bar in New Jersey a few years ago before a Rutgirls football game.We were the only Cuse fans in the whole place, he spotted me and made a beeline over to me. Had quite an interesting conversation with him. He played for Syracuse back in the day and had many Ernie Davis stories! Real pleasure to meet him

That's awesome!!! He's my great-uncle. My grandfathers brother. Grew up in Elmira, NY. I'm David Mordue.

thats a pretty cool story.

A guy replies to a thread with a story about his great uncle, having no idea that he is replying to a guy with a picture of his great uncle in his avatar!

That's living proof that God sent us down to be Syracuse fans.

For Real! You going to the game ATL?