Best guess for 20 recruits

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
How many scholarships do we have for 2020 ?
Here's our scholarship breakdown. We're currently at 10 (not counting any walk-ons awarded scholarship). This is based on athletic class, not school class, so don't reply with one line saying Washington is a sophomore or Hughes is a junior. I know this.

Seniors:
  1. Chukwu
  2. Howard
Juniors:
  1. Battle
Sophomores:
  1. Brissett
  2. Dolezaj
  3. Hughes
  4. Sidibe
Freshmen
  1. Boeheim
  2. Braswell
  3. Carey
  4. Washington
Incoming Class:
  1. Bol-Ajak
  2. Girard
  3. Goodine
  4. Guerrier
So, after next season, in June of 2020, we'll have a maximum of 12 guys returning (4 in each class). The minimum # of spots available for the 2020 class is 1 guy. This assumes no attrition. No guys transfer or leave early, which as we know, is anybody's guess. My guess is we lose at least 2 guys, and the 2020 class is 2 or 3 players.

Last edited:

PauliePeppas

All American
Collier Jackson and a big we havent heard of yet. Dont see any of the bigs offered coming here unfortunately

SUOrangeSU

2nd String
Collier Jackson and a big we havent heard of yet. Dont see any of the bigs offered coming here unfortunately
I really think we do a grad transfer for a C..might not be dynamite GT like White but someone very serviceable.

C rotation of Sid, Grad Transfer and Marek
F rotation of OB, Hughes, Marek and Q
G rotation of JC, Buddy, BG, Q and hopefully some HW

longtimefan

All American
I really think we do a grad transfer for a C..might not be dynamite GT like White but someone very serviceable.

C rotation of Sid, Grad Transfer and Marek
F rotation of OB, Hughes, Marek and Q
G rotation of JC, Buddy, BG, Q and hopefully some HW
Goodine? Girard? Which G did you leave out?

Top Bottom