Best lineup | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Best lineup

Lol. Washington will probably not see the floor once January comes around. There is zero scenario assuming health and not fouling out where Frank, Tyus and OB aren't on the floor come crunch time. Expect alot of 3 guard offense on crunch time. With probably Sidibe at center. I love Marek and he is going to quickly become a fan favorite as well... but Frank and Tyus run the show.

People keep beating the dead horse of FH not being part of our best lineup... that is just silly. JB would laugh in your face at that notion.

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I guess we'll see.

It is still Roberson, I think JB called him after the game and ask him why he did not get out on the wing to cover the threes and said he should have had more rebounds, lol.
Roberson was never a true whipping boy. He was a player with great potential that never lived up to that potential, and it frustrated the hell out of JAB. I always thought he just did not truly enjoy playing basketball.

Roberson was never a true whipping boy. He was a player with great potential that never lived up to that potential, and it frustrated the hell out of JAB. I always thought he just did not truly enjoy playing basketball.

What frustrated JB was that Roberson wouldn't do what he told him to do. When Roberson would hang out near the basket get offense putbacks and be a rebounding machine he would have great, successful games and we would win. When he tried to shoot jumpers and be a small forward he would get pulled because he wasn't successful at it.

Last edited:
What frustrated JB was that Roberson wouldn't do what he told him to do. When Roberson would hang out near the basket get offense putbacks and be a rebounding machine he would have great, successful games and we would win. When he tried to shoot jumpers and be a small forward he wouls get pulled because he wasn't successful at it.
True but not the entirety of the story for JABs frustrations, nor of Robersons play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom