Best O$U post on their board | Syracusefan.com

Best O$U post on their board

Think the money was flowing?

Refs flat allowed Kansas to get away with murder. Ruined the flow and the game was a joke.

:rolling:

That is the most ridiculous thing ever uttered on the interwebs...

Refs flat allowed Kansas to get away with murder. Ruined the flow and the game was a joke.

You couldn't make this up.

Geez, how horrible for them.

Agreed--sucks to be them.

Wonder how it feels to have a game stolen from you by the refs?

Geez, how horrible for them.

It's about time they had the opportunity to experience the same whistle shenanigans that the rest of us had to endure. :)

Didn't KU not shoot their first shooting foul until less than 2 minutes in the first half?

http://mbd.At their request, this n...rom this site./mb.aspx?s=145&f=3156&t=8868385

It's Bevo SU...the dog to the left, Bevo.

I graduated from SU in the 70's

I strongly dislike Texas and OSU. I know some think bevo is connected to Texas,,,my dog was named after Bevo Francis, a great big man college BB player in the 50's.

I strongly dislike Texas and OSU. I know some think bevo is connected to Texas,,,my dog was named after Bevo Francis, a great big man college BB player in the 50's.

Rio Grande College

I figured it wasn't related to OSU, I was just giving you grief. At least we got to find out how he became Bevo. Sometimes my antics can be of use!

even worse for them they lose sully,buford, possibly deshaun thomas and we can watch craft try and guide them along the bubble next year.. would love to see them on the calendar next year..

Saw a few of my friends who like OSU last night; they all said the same thing, thought the refs were BS and cost them the game. They seemed to ignore the fact that they blew a double digit lead in the 2nd half and went like 8 minutes without scoring at one point.

People who complain about refs in general should just give up on following sports.

Shouldn't have been playing anyways. We are the only ones who got robbed.

Kinda sounds exactly like.....this board.

People who complain about refs in general should just give up on following sports.

Complaining about the refs is a sport, it's the one you play when you get beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom