best offensive game yet for marrone? | Syracusefan.com

best offensive game yet for marrone?

Millhouse

Living Legend
Had more yards against UConn and Northwestern 2009 and K State last year. Most points against WVU obviously - kick returns displaced offensive yardage. WVU was the highest ranked team but their defense

not sure which of those defenses is the best in that group.

nice to see them hit stride early in conference play. northwestern was right away, and the other games were all late. really great to see such an offensive showing in conference games that really matter.

Had more yards against UConn and Northwestern 2009 and K State last year. Most points against WVU obviously - kick returns displaced offensive yardage. WVU was the highest ranked team but their defense

not sure which of those defenses is the best in that group.

nice to see them hit stride early in conference play. northwestern was right away, and the other games were all late. really great to see such an offensive showing in conference games that really matter.

I just hope we can keep it up and continue to mix things up with different looks, I think Graham has made a huge difference, In addition, we need to stay consistent throughout the game, this team has looked good one quarter and then hoorendous the next... with their best corner out, if we can run the ball just at an average pace it should open some things up.. We defend the run rather well and our healthy on defense.. Jones came back at just the right time.

I just dont want to concede a NFL game in the first quarter.. score points win games. I dont care if we run the ball 50 times if its effective just dont start running the ball to speed up the game to get to the 4th quarter.. I hate that

I just hope we can keep it up and continue to mix things up with different looks, I think Graham has made a huge difference, In addition, we need to stay consistent throughout the game, this team has looked good one quarter and then hoorendous the next... with their best corner out, if we can run the ball just at an average pace it should open some things up.. We defend the run rather well and our healthy on defense.. Jones came back at just the right time.

I just dont want to concede a NFL game in the first quarter.. score points win games. I dont care if we run the ball 50 times if its effective just dont start running the ball to speed up the game to get to the 4th quarter.. I hate that

No doubt, Dorian Graham has made a difference. His speed and strength have served the offense quite well the past few weeks.

it's really nice to see a receiver make a move for a change.

I hope that now they know what they can accomplish together, they'll use the momentum of the WVU game to synthesize consistency. They played 4 good quarters against WVU and showed they can do it. How do good programs get as motivated as we were last Friday on a regular basis? We've shown that we can gut out close games consistently, but can we make a move toward consistent strong games? I sure like any win, but have carried a warm fuzzy since Friday nite and have watched the game several times just to give myself hits of endorphins. Perhaps we should just hope for two in a row for now, but damn...we're 5-2 and improving. I think I'll queue the game up again for another hit...

One thing I will say for Nassib, he seems unflappable. His demeanor every play looks like he just got on the field for the first time, and is calm and confident. It was great to see the whole offense play that way. Wonder if Marrone loosened up during the bye week, as guys came back from injury and he had a better feeling about the team.

Love the way they kept it up, no change in philosophy to protect a lead, kept going back to what was working to score as many times as possible.