Best Options post Spectrum | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Best Options post Spectrum

Who had CW what streaming service? Is that something we’d have to buy separately?
It sounds like ACC games may be streaming for free through their app even for non-cable subscribers.

I have spectrum as my internet provider with YouTube TV I get espn but my espn app is blocked to ACCNX and espn+. Any suggestions
With YTTV you need to reset the YTTV app .. remove spectrum as tv provider .. also do so in espn + app .. app should work then .. it took me a lot of juggling around but both work well now

directv still by far the best option.. not even close.
I've had DirecTv since it's inception. I couldn't get all the channels we have with another provider for the same price. But then the customer loyalty folks like me. ;)

I use spectrum internet with Hulu, Disney, espn, I got the game last week, not sure if they’ll have this Saturdays game or not. I still can’t believe in this day and age of technology we can’t get the games we want. Can’t I just get a Syracuse package? I’d pay for that and drop Hulu and all lol

I use spectrum internet with Hulu, Disney, espn, I got the game last week, not sure if they’ll have this Saturdays game or not. I still can’t believe in this day and age of technology we can’t get the games we want. Can’t I just get a Syracuse package? I’d pay for that and drop Hulu and all lol
ESPN+ and ACCNX for the WMU game.
IMG_6934.jpeg

Last edited:
I have spectrum as my internet provider with YouTube TV I get espn but my espn app is blocked to ACCNX and espn+. Any suggestions
There are 2 very separate logins in using the ESPN app. 1 is the TV Provider. If that is shown as Spectrum you have to sign-off from that and then input the TV Provider as YouTubeTV. (You might have to sign on to that separately or it may happen automatically (which it did on my smart phone).) The 2nd is the ESPN Account which is for ESPN+ with its own login ID & password.

Find an online stream. All of those streaming services are just as much as a cable bill.
Are there still reliable ones?

I used to be good at finding them.

I got shutdown mid game watching Florida-Utah, and couldn’t even find Dodgers-Braves, so either I just don’t have it anymore or streams are not the Wild West that they used to be.

Hulu with Live TV gives you Disney+ and ESPN+ as well, so it's cheaper than Youtube TV when adding the Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ as a separate stream.

If you give me the channels I want and the interface is good, then it’s just whatever is cheapest for me. Hulu Live has the local networks, the ACCN, and lots of content. ESPN+ has lots of sports, most the the Syracuse games and the occasional UFC content when I feel like watching something neanderthal and violent. Disney has Bluey and other decent programming for the grandkids although I’m thinking of dropping it. I also have Friendly for the wife (it has all of the Hallmark channels).

YoutubeTV is what I always recommend however they don’t have the YES network so I think in your case it’s probably not the best option. I’ve heard HuluTV is really good but I’m not sure if they have YES or not. I’d check out each streaming service see what they offer and choose the one that best fits your needs, regardless I’d move away from cable.
I don't believe Youtube TV carries SNY anymore either

There are 2 very separate logins in using the ESPN app. 1 is the TV Provider. If that is shown as Spectrum you have to sign-off from that and then input the TV Provider as YouTubeTV. (You might have to sign on to that separately or it may happen automatically (which it did on my smart phone).)

I signed out of spectrum and selected YouTubeTV as my provider. I don't have an ESPN+ subscription though, so does this mean I can only watch the game on my IPhone ESPN App?

I signed out of spectrum and selected YouTubeTV as my provider. I don't have an ESPN+ subscription though, so does this mean I can only watch the game on my IPhone ESPN App?
No, if you have YouTubeTV you should be able to watch on the ESPN App on your TV. In addition to selecting YouTubeTV as your provider you may also need to login to your YouTubeTV account. I just illustrated I didn't need to separately login on my smartphone because I had the YouTubeTV app already on there & the ESPN app linked the 2 automatically.