Best pitching windup ever?? | Syracusefan.com

Best pitching windup ever??

The James Harden of pitching.

Not a compliment.

Gimmick. Looks stupid, tbh. There is no deception as he rocks back so slowly (probably so he has his balance). No disrespect to the OP, but this isn’t worthy of the attention brought by the article. (Yet I spent time typing a reply...go figure)

Fernando Valenzuela

Last edited:
Can you imagine the stolen bases against this jackass.

I love this. We played a ton of wiffle ball growing up and some guys could really make the ball dance. Unfortunately I was not one of them but I did have a pretty good upper cut swing to send the ball flying. Anyways, we used to try and imitate all the great ones and obviously Tiant was number one. My big one was Ted Abernathy who was Tekulve but a few years earlier. Marichal had an unbelievable delivery that was almost impossible to duplicate.

30 Quirkiest Pitching Deliveries in MLB History

I love this. We played a ton of wiffle ball growing up and some guys could really make the ball dance. Unfortunately I was not one of them but I did have a pretty good upper cut swing to send the ball flying. Anyways, we used to try and imitate all the great ones and obviously Tiant was number one. My big one was Ted Abernathy who was Tekulve but a few years earlier. Marichal had an unbelievable delivery that was almost impossible to duplicate.

30 Quirkiest Pitching Deliveries in MLB History

Do kids even play wiffle ball anymore?

I could make that thing dance, but rarely for a strike. I relied solely on kids chasing junk.

Do kids even play wiffle ball anymore?

I could make that thing dance, but rarely for a strike. I relied solely on kids chasing junk.
Kids are too busy gaming (or whatever they call the act of playing video games). Wiffle ball was like playing one on one hoops but you didn't need a hoop. It was so easy. We played it as home run derby. You either hit a home run or it was an out. Nothing fancy. Spent hours playing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom