Best place to buy tickets for a game at the Dome? | Syracusefan.com

Best place to buy tickets for a game at the Dome?

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
I'm thinking of driving in from Baltimore with 2 of my boys for a weeknight game this year. We're big fans and have seen them play in several venues, but have actually never seen a game in the Dome and we really want to go. Any ideas where is the best place to get good tickets for a reasonable price?

I'm thinking of driving in from Baltimore with 2 of my boys for a weeknight game this year. We're big fans and have seen them play in several venues, but have actually never seen a game in the Dome and we really want to go. Any ideas where is the best place to get good tickets for a reasonable price?
Stubhub

Places like Barry’s tickets are good too because two hours and 1 hour before the game the prices drop significantly. Had a friend who used to work for them and told me it’s automated at those times for the unsold tickets. Did it 1000 times in LA to see clippers and lakers. And they are always virtual Tix. Just a thought for everyone

Do you have an idea of the date(s)?

Places like Barry’s tickets are good too because two hours and 1 hour before the game the prices drop significantly. Had a friend who used to work for them and told me it’s automated at those times for the unsold tickets. Did it 1000 times in LA to see clippers and lakers. And they are always virtual Tix. Just a thought for everyone
Won't work for me coming from Baltimore

Stubhub, but prefer VividSeats due to 10% cash back via Rakuten. Both have ticket buyer guarantees.

this board might be an option given that not all weeknights would work for STH.

I would also suggest seatgeek or stubhub

Won't work for me coming from Baltimore
Just FYI my prayers have been answered and Southwest just started direct flights from BWI to Syracuse. Would make a door-to-door trip a couple hours vs. like 6 in the winter.

Find tickets yet?
Nope-I'm debating whether or not to buy them in advance in case it snows. I don't mind driving in some snow, but not for 6-7 hours. Any ideas on whether I can buy 3 decent seats at the game and where is a good location to see the whole court?
Also, does anyone know if the Melo Center and/or any part of the Football facility is open for me to walk around and see with my kids?

Just FYI my prayers have been answered and Southwest just started direct flights from BWI to Syracuse. Would make a door-to-door trip a couple hours vs. like 6 in the winter.
Interesting. Problem is I'm planning to come the night before and go to the baseball HOF for the day before coming to the Dome for the game.

Nope-I'm debating whether or not to buy them in advance in case it snows. I don't mind driving in some snow, but not for 6-7 hours. Any ideas on whether I can buy 3 decent seats at the game and where is a good location to see the whole court?
Also, does anyone know if the Melo Center and/or any part of the Football facility is open for me to walk around and see with my kids?
I believe yes

If you want to donate some money, I'm sure you can get a tour too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom