Best talent in years | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Best talent in years

The age old battle, "are" vs "our" raises its head again.
Capt. our are there their us them me I your you're bring it on mister we are our going goin to too kick some but butt arse as ass!!

This was an interesting thread. I have been watching all of the games on watch ESPN again and Alec Lemon is going to be difficult to replace. A lot of people assume Fundernurg is going to step right in. Alec was a good 4th year player and everyone left except West is completely unproven.

Season is write around the corner...
I think we have a rite to expect big things this year.
Edit: Oh, so late to the party! I'm sure we'll have the wright stuff this year.

Sadly the "your" vs "you're" is long over. Grammar lost.
*Sadly the "your" vs "you're" war is long over. Grammar lost.

I hate irony sometimes.

All right I give up you guys are two much. I hope it's no to late too save this thread.

This was an interesting thread. I have been watching all of the games on watch ESPN again and Alec Lemon is going to be difficult to replace. A lot of people assume Fundernurg is going to step right in. Alec was a good 4th year player and everyone left except West is completely unproven.

Of all the misspellings/grammar issues/jokes in this thread, my favorite is "Fundernurg"! Fundernurg -- Its not just for breakfast anymore!

Of all the misspellings/grammar issues/jokes in this thread, my favorite is "Fundernurg"! Fundernurg -- Its not just for breakfast anymore!

I actually chuckled out loud when I read his typo. It just sounds funny coming off the tongue.

I think that should be his nickname.

Wow that was bad. I have been having a lot of problems posting with the iPad, after a few words the screen can't keep up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom