Best thing about the unc game. | Syracusefan.com

Best thing about the unc game.

Best thing about this game is we're one game closer to JB's retirement.

less joking - more practicing on how to actually play basketball.

Joes a cocky chit talker. I like it
Yeah, I kind of do as well, but not so much from a 34% 3pt shooter who is supposed to be an elite shooter. Get to 40%, then let your gums fly. Until then, practice on your jumper and most of all, your shot selection. Sorry Joe, I like you a lot, but I like winning even more.

I don't get KK donuts.
Same. And considering how fast they came and went in the Syracuse market, no one else did either.

To be fair, DD and Hortons don't beat a bakery or even Byrne Dairy either.

So much for a feel good thread. This board is ridiculous now. Time for a season long break. Enjoy peeing in each other's Cheerios the rest of the year. Hopefully it doesn't last his entire career. He far from deserves this nonsense.

So much for a feel good thread. This board is ridiculous now. Time for a season long break. Enjoy peeing in each other's Cheerios the rest of the year. Hopefully it doesn't last his entire career. He far from deserves this nonsense.
Yeah my initial post was to say that we as fans, need SU to provide more "behind the scenes" and mic'd up type content. As a fan, I like getting to know the players as much as possible. And it was funny. No matter who the player is.

Same. And considering how fast they came and went in the Syracuse market, no one else did either.

To be fair, DD and Hortons don't beat a bakery or even Byrne Dairy either.
Yeah ever since I moved to NC that's all I hear "Oooo the hot donut light is on". That's great if you are looking for basically sugar covered air.

I think even a lightweight could put down a doz of those easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom