Best. Week (off season version). Ever. | Syracusefan.com

Best. Week (off season version). Ever.

NKR1978

Living Legend
How great has this week been? Monday we find out the ACC is secure and stable and that an ACC network is legitimately in the works. Yesterday we learn that UNC and Duke are coming to the Dome next year. Today we receive more confirmation about the Pinstripe Bowl and the ACC. And now, CJ is coming back.

Fun times.

How great has this week been? Monday we find out the ACC is secure and stable and that an ACC network is legitimately in the works. Yesterday we learn that UNC and Duke are coming to the Dome next year. Today we receive more confirmation about the Pinstripe Bowl and the ACC. And now, CJ is coming back.

Fun times.
This just in...

Goodluck, Kaleb and whitehead verbally commit.

NKR,
Definitely a great week. The only thing that can make this better for me is to get a few football commits (Moskal, Williams, Franklin, Mavety, Shute) or Edowd26's version above. The other thing would be to win the Powerball tonight.

NKR,
Definitely a great week. The only thing that can make this better for me is to get a few football commits (Moskal, Williams, Franklin, Mavety, Shute) or Edowd26's version above. The other thing would be to win the Powerball tonight.

I was going to add that I'd like some commits but don't want to be too greedy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom