BET Bracket Question | Syracusefan.com

BET Bracket Question

Macho Uno

Scout Team
Is Cuse a lock for the 5 (assuming Pitt beats Depaul) or could they fall to 6 with a loss and ND win?? Also, Does Cinci make the 8/9 game with a win saturday? There had been a post about this but I can't find it.

What I have read on this board is that Pitt of course must win, but that Lville also must beat ND for us to get a #5. I am banking on it, since I already have tickets.

That's what I'm trying to find out about as well, really need Cuse and Cinci in the same session!

That's what I'm trying to find out about as well, really need Cuse and Cinci in the same session!
If louisville beats Notre dame we are the 5 seed at 2:30. Pitt is favored by 63 over Depaul so don't worry about that

Is Cuse a lock for the 5 (assuming Pitt beats Depaul) or could they fall to 6 with a loss and ND win?? Also, Does Cinci make the 8/9 game with a win saturday? There had been a post about this but I can't find it.

If SU loses and ND wins, ND would have a better record, so yeah, SU could fall to a 6. If SU wins...hell, I for one can't keep track of the what-if's considering that 3 teams are tied at 13-4 atop the league and then the next three are all currently tied at 11-6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom