BET Projections Vol 10 - The Final Season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BET Projections Vol 10 - The Final Season

One thing I failed to mention was that Louisville has not technically secured a double bye yet. With games still left against Cincinnati and Notre Dame if they were to lose both anf ND win out (or we win out) creating clusterF tie they could get bumped down.

The way they are playing I dont think that will happen and if they win tonight they will clinch the double bye.
I was going to question you on that. I know the odds are very slim (one in a million, baby) but we did split the season series with them, so we would be technically tied with them. Stranger things have happened.

I was going to question you on that. I know the odds are very slim (one in a million, baby) but we did split the season series with them, so we would be technically tied with them. Stranger things have happened.

Well that takes care of that.

Well that takes care of that.
Hey Marsh, I was thinking you should write a blog over the next two weeks. Kind of Bill Simmonsesque. But he's a has-been and knows nothing about the MEAC and SWAC and Big Sky and the Sun Belt. We could probably get PBR to sponsor it.

Hey Marsh, I was thinking you should write a blog over the next two weeks. Kind of Bill Simmonsesque. But he's a has-been and knows nothing about the MEAC and SWAC and Big Sky and the Sun Belt. We could probably get PBR to sponsor it.

Ha speaking of the MEAC I have on the Savannah State vs. North Carolina A&T game on as we speak. Love the MEAC/SWAC games on Monday nights when there are bad Big 12 matchups.

I did 10 scouting reports last night for some seeds in the 12-13 range. My wife is just shaking her head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom