Big 10 channel people. Major upset alert | Syracusefan.com

Big 10 channel people. Major upset alert

Marsh01

Living Legend
Penn state hanging on against michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm that court baby!!!!

Michigan was favored by 13 on the road. Pretty big upset, but this year, are we surprised?

Another top 10 team with a worse loss than us!

Penn st now 1-14 in big ten lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

holy snikes...PSU's 1st win in the big10 and it's a BIG one

Michigan = Penn State's Kansas

Edit: Say what you want about how inconsistent our team is. We haven't lost to a team nearly as bad as Penn State or TCU or Florida Gulf Coast, etc.

Watching the last 5 minutes or so of this game got me thinking... why is Penn State so bad at basketball? They have a wealthy athletic department, a large and loyal fanbase, geographic recruiting access to NYC, NJ, Philly, Baltimore, etc. Is it just a matter of them not caring about hoops?

Watching the last 5 minutes or so of this game got me thinking... why is Penn State so bad at basketball? They have a wealthy athletic department, a large and loyal fanbase, geographic recruiting access to NYC, NJ, Philly, Baltimore, etc. Is it just a matter of them not caring about hoops?

I've always thought the same thing.

Now we need michigan to beat sparty to give them a 3rd straight loss. Could open up the auburn hills pod.

Say what you want about how inconsistent our team is. We haven't lost to a team nearly as bad as Penn State or TCU or Florida Gulf Coast, etc.
Careful.

Well they are a football school

True - but so are Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, etc.
Yea i hear you. I have a friend who worked in state college and they just dont give a rats ass about hoops. Football or bust

Basically going to say the same thing I did yesterday. It gives me faith because while we look at our losses, the teams we have fallen to at least have a shot of being in the tournament. If we get the right matchups we can make a run in March. But one thing is for sure, nobody is safe.

Basically going to say the same thing I did yesterday. It gives me faith because while we look at our losses, the teams we have fallen to at least have a shot of being in the tournament. If we get the right matchups we can make a run in March. But one thing is for sure, nobody is safe.
We will have zero bad losses this year. This week and all of the upsets sucked me back into the all in.

True - but so are Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, etc.
Maybe JB was right, when Penn State joined the Big 10. Said they'll never be any good. That they need to recruit regional kids and eastern kids don't care about playing in the Big 10.

Paterno answered: "What does he know about winning? He has the best material every year and doesn't win anything."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom