Big 10 channel people. Major upset alert | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big 10 channel people. Major upset alert

Watching Michigan lose that game really makes me wonder what the hell they have to do actually fall in the polls. Michigan is 22-5 and we are 21-6. They got absolutely curb stomped @Sparty 2 weeks ago haven't beaten Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, split with an overrated 1 man Ohio State team and got lucky in OT with a no call the end, beat an overrated Minnesota team on the road, beat an overrated NC State team early at home, but have 2 good wins against Pitt and K-State in MSG besides that I don't see how Michigan is so better than us except the Andy Katz's of the world circle jerking how great the B1G(read today's 3 point shot on ESPN to see why I am using him) is this year when all they do is beat each other. The 2013 B1G isn't as good as the 2009 Big East sorry media.

Watching Michigan lose that game really makes me wonder what the hell they have to do actually fall in the polls. Michigan is 22-5 and we are 21-6. They got absolutely curb stomped @Sparty 2 weeks ago haven't beaten Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, split with an overrated 1 man Ohio State team and got lucky in OT with a no call the end, beat an overrated Minnesota team on the road, beat an overrated NC State team early at home, but have 2 good wins against Pitt and K-State in MSG besides that I don't see how Michigan is so better than us except the Andy Katz's of the world circle jerking how great the B1G(read today's 3 point shot on ESPN to see why I am using him) is this year when all they do is beat each other. The 2013 B1G isn't as good as the 2009 Big East sorry media.
Doesn't Michigan still have Michigan State, Wisconsin and Minnesota too?

The 2013 B1G isn't as good as the 2009 Big East sorry media.

I don't think they're as good as the 2013 Big East either. Let's see how many make it past the Sweet Sixteen.

I don't think they're as good as the 2013 Big East either. Let's see how many make it past the Sweet Sixteen.
It's close but you may be right. I am leaving St. John's and Cincinnati out as well.
B1G vs. BE
1.Indiana vs. Gtown-Adv B1G
2. Michigan State vs. Marquette- B1G
3. Michigan vs. Louisville- BE
4. Wisconsin vs. Syracuse- BE
5. Ohio State vs. Pitt- BE
6. Illinois vs. Notre Dame- B1G
7. Minnesota vs. UConn- BE
8. Iowa vs. Villanova- BE
9. Purdue vs. Providence- BE
10. Nebraska vs. Rutgers- B1G
11. Northwestern vs. Seton Hall- B1G
12. Penn State vs. DePaul- BE
By my count that is B1G 5 and BE 7. The whole notion that the B1G is great this year is so frustrating. It is a good conference, but not in the ballpark of the 2009 Big East when Syracuse was the 6th best team that year and was a top 20 team. The B1G crapped out in the Elite 8 and still had 2 Final 4 teams and 4 Elite Eight teams if Louisville hadn't choked versus Michigan State the Big East would have had 3 Final Four teams.

Might be time for Coach Beilein to step down. Where is the leadership on that team?;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom