Big 12 bound? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Big 12 bound?

It is being reported by Sportskeeta that 7 ACC schools have approached the Big 12 and we are one of them. The other 6 schools are supposedly; Miami, Louisville, NCS, VT, GT, and Duke.
At least we are included in this version of Magnificent Seven. When the first version of Magnificent Seven came out, I was very appointed that people think SU belongs to the the other side of ACC that is not attractive. This time at least we have some bargaining chips with some friends (Miami and Louisville). And I like to see we play with NC st, VT and Duke, too.

Also, I was looking at Gadsen when Carc was interviewing him on the sidelines. He has put on 25lbs of muscle. Before he looked like a receiver, now he looks like an SEC tight end. The whole team looks more like an SEC team now. Fran talked a lot and talk is cheap, but he put the bacon on the table for anyone to see eat.
FIFY.

They'll pick replacements. WVU has shown they're willing to go to Texas and Oklahoma for games, so going to B1G or SEC country can be a savings on travel.
I think we should go to SEC and pitch SEC could be a national conference by adding SU, Pitt, Boston College and Virginia Tech. Entice SEC to enlarge their footprint. If SEC likes the idea, they can also add NC State and one more team they already have in the footprint like Miami, Louisville or GA Tech.

This team is locked and loaded! Everywhere.
I feel this is our last chance. This year we really need to make noise. Hope we can make to playoff or very close in the discussion (top 20).

Last edited:
I think we should go to SEC and pitch SEC could be a national conference by adding SU, Pitt, Boston College and Virginia Tech. Entice SEC to enlarge their footprint. If SEC likes the idea, they can also add NC State and one more team they already have in the footprint like Miami, Louisville or GA Tech.
If SU has to be Beecher to the SEC's Schillinger to be it.

I'm good with any kind of BS or shenanigans that gets SU back in the same conference as Cincinnati. I'm selfish that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom