Big 12 Game Cancellation Thresholds | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big 12 Game Cancellation Thresholds

They don't have to break it down by position or anything, or even by name.
Just report the # of players currently infected.

Is an opponent really going to gameplan differently because you're down 12 guys, who they have NO CLUE who those guys even are??
They could all be walk-ons.

...and this is what I get for saying they were taking the virus way more seriously than I thought they would.

I get that football is a lot of fun to watch and play, and I get that it can be an overwhelmingly positive force in a young man’s life, but it’s ultimately just a game. Putting lives at risk to play it is tragic.

My fear is that secret cases will lead to pushing envelopes as to who is “healthy,” which will end in someone slipping through a crack and infecting others - all in the name of winning.

Louisiana Tech had 38 players test positive for COVID-19 in the wake of Hurricane Laura and would have been without many others due to contact-tracing regulations

Rumor is that 50+ hokie football players tested positive this week. This is from a moderately solid source (former player who is connected to their program) so take it as such.

Rumor is that 50+ hokie football players tested positive this week. This is from a moderately solid source (former player who is connected to their program) so take it as such.

Even if true how many do you think actually felt sick? I doubt even 5.

But there is no turning back on testing healthy people with no symptoms 5 times per week if they want to play sports at this point.

But there is no turning back on testing healthy people with no symptoms 5 times per week if they want to play sports at this point.
I can't properly respond to this nonsensical logic. But keep beating that drum.

Stop it.

There are other threads to post this nonsensical crap in.

This is not one of them.

I can't properly respond to this nonsensical logic. But keep beating that drum.
Exactly I guessed less than 5 so 2-4 felt sick. You wouldn’t chose a number as it doesn’t fit your agenda that most people feel fine and have no clue they have it.

1600460816523.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom