Big 12: Good, meh, or Terrible? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big 12: Good, meh, or Terrible?

The Big 12 is a mess this year, but don't be surprised to see them with 5 or 6 teams in the dance.

Gonzaga will likely be #3 or #4 on Monday, but I'm not impressed with them this year. They are definitely Top 15-20 caliber, but if they played in the Big Ten or Big East they'd have 5 or 6 losses by now.

Cheers,
Neil

Agreed it’s a 5-6 team league and on Baylor underachieving the past three years (after its run in 2010). Its 6 now after Oklaoma win today (if not before today), but I could see one team fadin against te pack

I agree with you about Baylor underachieving the last three years(including this year thus far) but we did make the Elite 8 last year. Just curious for an opinion outside Baylor circles, why do you consider last year to be underachievement since we lost to UK and no one was going to beat them?

The Big 12 is a mess this year, but don't be surprised to see them with 5 or 6 teams in the dance.

Gonzaga will likely be #3 or #4 on Monday, but I'm not impressed with them this year. They are definitely Top 15-20 caliber, but if they played in the Big Ten or Big East they'd have 5 or 6 losses by now.

Cheers,
Neil

KP SOS is 76. Syracuse is 54, Indiana is 67. Not muc difference -- so far. So no tey would not be at 6 losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom