BIG challenge tomorrow night | Syracusefan.com

BIG challenge tomorrow night

BillSU

All American
Kenny Pickett

Through 11 games he has completed 67.1% of his passes (286 of 426) for 3,857 yards with 36 touchdowns and only six interceptions...Pickett is piloting the country's No. 2 unit in total offense (529.1 yards per game) and No. 3 in scoring (43.9 points per game).

2021 QUOTABLES: FOX Sports analyst Matt Leinart, the 2004 Heisman Trophy winner, said Pickett “throws the best deep ball in college football.”

He throws about as good a ball, as catchable a ball, as I've seen. The ball comes off his hand exceptionally well, and the other thing is he is much more athletic and faster than you think when you get on the field with him and he's playing. He can move."

“He isn’t just the best quarterback in the ACC this season, he’s been the best QB in the entire country,” said Pro Football Network’s Cam Mellor.

ACC Network’s Eric Mac Lain: “Kenny has continued to make the case for ‘QB1’ in the entire draft. Not the (ACC) conference—the entire country. Nobody else in any league is playing as consistent as Kenny Pickett. No one is playing as well as Kenny Pickett. … He’s a Pro playing college.”

Wish Cisco, Williams, Melifonwu were available for us at 7:30 Saturday night! The D line has to put constant pressure on him. A few safety blitzes/ sacks would be very good. While I'm at it, Chandler Jones and Dwight Freeney would be welcome as well. I hope this game does not go like the Basketball game did today.

We just have to hope Pitt takes us lightly and we play out of our minds. We do have a top 25 D I believe, could be a trap game.

We just have to hope Pitt takes us lightly and we play out of our minds. We do have a top 25 D I believe, could be a trap game.
Pitt has nothing to play other than the rivalry they clinched the Atlantic everything is on the table for next week for them.

Pitt has nothing to play other than the rivalry they clinched the Atlantic everything is on the table for next week for them.

One of their defensive players was asked that question and he said they wanted to be the first Pitt team since the 80’s to win 10 games.

One of their defensive players was asked that question and he said they wanted to be the first Pitt team since the 80’s to win 10 games.
They are saying the right things but at the end of the day we are playing for our season and Pitt's biggest game is next week.

Pickett is the best performing pro prospect at QB in the NCAA this year. Good ball player, will be a Sunday signal caller.

Honestly tho, what benefit does PITT have if they leave their starters in this game?

Already clinched ACC championship game….they aren’t going to a playoff game….

I just don’t see them playing the starters much past halftime…

Honestly tho, what benefit does PITT have if they leave their starters in this game?

Already clinched ACC championship game….they aren’t going to a playoff game….

I just don’t see them playing the starters much past halftime…
That may be all the time they need…:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom