Big East Final | Syracusefan.com

Big East Final

This current ACCT has been nice, IMO. Refs letting them play like the old Big East.

Big East Basketball is legit. Cooley's name was mentioned for UCONN and I honestly don't get why he'd leave Providence & A Real League to go to Connecticut and the dumpster fire that is the AAC..

Cooley has done a phenomenal job with this Providence team. The last time I watched them play was November and they were a dumpster fire. They look fantastic now. I've been rooting for them to lose just in case it might help SU, but have to give credit where credit is due. They deserve to be in the tournament.

BE blows away the ACC, night and day, BE has a pulse, ACC is just slower and boring

BE blows away the ACC, night and day, BE has a pulse, ACC is just slower and boring
I kind of agree but wonder if that's just because we've been meh in the ACC. I mean our games against Duke were insane...when we actually had a pulse ourselves.

I'm sure the rest of the ACC is wondering when we will get our act together and bring something to the table as well.

That sounds like some basketball-only thinking. We have a football history as well...it would be cool if we regained some of that relevance.

Eh, I was a Cuse foot all fan before I was a hoops fan. By a few months. But that is neither here nor there. Just the feeling I have the last few Marches as I watch our old rivals play in electric Garden.

Garden is rocking, Nova is about to win the BE Tournament, and I’m incredibly jealous.

Damn that 2003 ACC expansion and screw the ND leaches forever for never joining the Big East in football.

That sounds like some basketball-only thinking. We have a football history as well...it would be cool if we regained some of that relevance.

Big East football was every bit as good as the ACC before Miami and VT left. It’s really too bad what happened.

As for the present...Barclays is not the Garden. I remember the thinking was the ACC would have a good chance of getting MSG at some point. Hasn’t happened.

Big East football was every bit as good as the ACC before Miami and VT left. It’s really too bad what happened.

As for the present...Barclays is not the Garden. I remember the thinking was the ACC would have a good chance of getting MSG at some point. Hasn’t happened.
I agree on MSG. No clue why the biggest and baddest basketball conference can't lock down The Garden. Barclays is amateur hour.

Big East Basketball is legit. Cooley's name was mentioned for UCONN and I honestly don't get why he'd leave Providence & A Real League to go to Connecticut and the dumpster fire that is the AAC..
He wouldn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom