Big game at USF | Syracusefan.com

Big game at USF

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Like to see if our good play carries over to USF,see how mcw plays in his first conference road game as the starting pg , see what kind of impact dc will have,just to name a few. A lot of questions to be answered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like to see if our good play carries over to USF,see how mcw plays in his first conference road game as the starting pg , see what kind of impact dc will have,just to name a few. A lot of questions to be answered.

Lot of questions to be answered, but thankful that we start off playing a road game against a team with a few bad losses. I am a blowout lean though.

they got a few of the guys back from last year's team that made the dance. Collins is one of the best PG in the league. games with them are usually slow grinders.

they got a few of the guys back from last year's team that made the dance. Collins is one of the best PG in the league. games with them are usually slow grinders.
Crown his ass. Lol

I'll be more shock if USF have more fans than us in their own building. Does USF even have fans lol? Let the road invasion season begin :cool:

We have had a hard time scoring above 60 against them recently. Last years game was ugly. I remember one of the teams with rautins went there and we won like 55-50. They will do anything possible to make this a half court slugfest.

I'll be more shock if USF have more fans than us in their own building. Does USF even have fans lol? Let the road invasion season begin :cool:
What's a USF?:rolling:

We have had a hard time scoring above 60 against them recently. Last years game was ugly. I remember one of the teams with rautins went there and we won like 55-50. They will do anything possible to make this a half court slugfest.
Exactly

They have always played well against SU (USF for whatever reasons sucks against certain teams inexplicably but not us) I think its a pretty good road test. Juwanza Poland is a good player and he only comes off the bench. If we were still undefeated I'd be pretty scared. BUt I expect a win, no clue how much we win by though.