Big Lou played well today. | Syracusefan.com

Big Lou played well today.

Dcuse

All Conference
Replaced Hickey a number of snaps today. I am happy for the kid because he got absolutely crushed from everybody this year. Not that his play didn't warrant criticism but I'm always happy when a kid can get a little redemption.

He and Foy both played a little today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He and Foy both played a little today.

Didn't notice Foy. Did he replace Trudo? He may be Chibane's spot next year.

Didn't notice Foy. Did he replace Trudo? He may be Chibane's spot next year.

Yes. He played for Trudo one series.

Replaced Hickey a number of snaps today. I am happy for the kid because he got absolutely crushed from everybody this year. Not that his play didn't warrant criticism but I'm always happy when a kid can get a little redemption.

Agree. He came in, I was nervous. And we ran 3rd and 9 to his side for a 1st down. He pushed his guy into the bleachers. Was great to see.

Definitely saw Foy playing some.

And for the useless OL fact of the day, I think Pugh's family and friends outnumbered Temple fans. They had Pugh Crew t-shirts on and they were everywhere. Dominated the lot F scene as we wandered thru.

Don't ever believe the Temple seating chart when they tell u which side is the visitor's side. Luckily there was plenty of room to move.

Agree. He came in, I was nervous. And we ran 3rd and 9 to his side for a 1st down. He pushed his guy into the bleachers. Was great to see.

Definitely saw Foy playing some.

And for the useless OL fact of the day, I think Pugh's family and friends outnumbered Temple fans. They had Pugh Crew t-shirts on and they were everywhere. Dominated the lot F scene as we wandered thru.

Don't ever believe the Temple seating chart when they tell u which side is the visitor's side. Luckily there was plenty of room to move.

It looked like there was pretty much noting but "room to move" when they panned the stadium. Did they announce an attendance figure?

Kind of sad that a team in the middle of a major east coast market like Philly isn't a factor in expansion...

It looked like there was pretty much noting but "room to move" when they panned the stadium. Did they announce an attendance figure?

Kind of sad that a team in the middle of a major east coast market like Philly isn't a factor in expansion...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom