Big Sports Story Pending | Syracusefan.com

Big Sports Story Pending

orange2win

2nd String
This SU women's team has comparatively as much talent as the men. I would argue maybe more. They are about to explode onto the scene after 30 years in the shadows. You folks in Syracuse should wake up, get on board and be part of something special that is about to happen.

Ive been paying attention for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This SU women's team has comparatively as much talent as the men. I would argue maybe more. They are about to explode onto the scene after 30 years in the shadows. You folks in Syracuse should wake up, get on board and be part of something special that is about to happen.
Can we get on board if we live outside of Syracuse? :cool:

Strength of schedule is well over 200, I wouldnt get to crazy.

Yes, a great season going on, but they still get waxed by and ND so they are still the red-headed step child for now until they make a statement in BET and NCAA. At least they in the conversation now. If they can adequately replace Alexander next year then look out. Sucks losing the hometown girl to Huskies and that dbag Geno.

female volleyball players are hotter

Volleyball+butt-2.jpg

It happens texascpa. Remember Paulus and Duke. The Frosh on this team hails from Memphis, Brooklyn, Newark, The Bronx and Georgia. Two McDAAs and one Parade All American. We caused more cringing than we got, I would say.

I'm going to the women's game Tuesday night with an 80 year old friend! She shamed me into it. But I will be quite interested to see it. Go SU!
You may also be watching history in the making. Rutgers head coach Vivian Stringer will be attempting to win her 900th game on Tuesday. She would be only the fourth women's coach to reach that milestone in division 1. So if SU were to lose, you would have at least witnessed a pretty cool event.

It happens texascpa. Remember Paulus and Duke. The Frosh on this team hails from Memphis, Brooklyn, Newark, The Bronx and Georgia. Two McDAAs and one Parade All American. We caused more cringing than we got, I would say.

Sure, but women' elite talent is a much smaller pool, that's why there are only a few really good teams. SU could have taken a huge leap if they kept Skylar in her backyard.

You may also be watching history in the making. Rutgers head coach Vivian Stringer will be attempting to win her 900th game on Tuesday. She would be only the fourth women's coach to reach that milestone in division 1. So if SU were to lose, you would have at least witnessed a pretty cool event.

. SU will destroy this Rutgers team.

I already witnessed a 900th win.

Yes, a great season going on, but they still get waxed by and ND so they are still the red-headed step child for now until they make a statement in BET and NCAA. At least they in the conversation now. If they can adequately replace Alexander next year then look out. Sucks losing the hometown girl to Huskies and that dbag Geno.
They have the NC twins coming both 6-4 should be great practice partners to get ready for their new ACC comp.

You should wake up and read the daily articles where you can get full coverage of the team including videos when available.;)

Sure, but women' elite talent is a much smaller pool, that's why there are only a few really good teams. SU could have taken a huge leap if they kept Skylar in her backyard.

I think you're referring to Breanna Stewart?

Skylar Diggins is from Indiana.