Big story coming from Penn Live Mon | Syracusefan.com

Big story coming from Penn Live Mon

MikeSU02

Living Legend
http://mobile.pennlive.com/advpenn/pm_29239/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=eG6IOSMy

On Monday, Patriot-News reporter Sara Ganim provides the answers, based on sources close to the investigation and official records. The bottom line: a complex probe involving finding multiple potential victims and witnesses, and reviewing thousands of pages of documents, can easily take three years. But THIS one probably did not have to.

Sara Ganim's been doing some very good work on this story. She's a Penn State journalism alum and used to write for the college newspaper. I'd imagine she has some pretty good contacts.

Just my opinion, but don't be surprised if "a higher up" is also found to be a ped. He just has that feel to it and the way he immediately came out and 100% supported Curley and Schultz tells me he needed them. I think this ends up being Curley and Schultz were pawns for Paterno and Spanier to cover some things up including the PSU brand.

And, as Howard Cosell use to say, AND THEN THIS!

http://deadspin.com/5859075/

"Of course, also according to her profile, Judge Dutchcot is a volunteer for Sandusky's group, The Second Mile. Sandusky turned himself in the morning of November 5, a Saturday, at Judge Dutchot's Centre County office. He was released, under the aforementioned terms, shortly thereafter."

Just my opinion, but don't be surprised if "a higher up" is also found to be a ped. He just has that feel to it and the way he immediately came out and 100% supported Curley and Schultz tells me he needed them. I think this ends up being Curley and Schultz were pawns for Paterno and Spanier to cover some things up including the PSU brand.

You know - I didn't want to say that - but was thinking the exact same thing. The feel And the look. We'll see.

You know - I didn't want to say that - but was thinking the exact same thing. The feel And the look. We'll see.

He looks it, sounds it and walks like it. He came out too quick and loud in others defense and then went right into non-existent mode. Even before he got canned you didn't hear a peep out of him. He more than anyone is hiding things. I mentioned it to a couple people at the tailgate and after thinking about it, they said hmmmm...you might be right. Of course I hope I am wrong.

He looks it, sounds it and walks like it. He came out too quick and loud in others defense and then went right into non-existent mode. Even before he got canned you didn't hear a peep out of him. He more than anyone is hiding things. I mentioned it to a couple people at the tailgate and after thinking about it, they said hmmmm...you might be right. Of course I hope I am wrong.

OK, this doesn't mean anything, but here is Graham Spanier circa 1972 ...
http://www.springerlink.com/content/g18580h5t244324u/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom