Big Ten | Syracusefan.com

Big Ten

anomander

Living Legend
So how does this work? Will the B10 be eligible for post season bowl games and playoffs, or are they just playing league games for a participation trophy? Talk about a bizarre season.

So how does this work? Will the B10 be eligible for post season bowl games and playoffs, or are they just playing league games for a participation trophy? Talk about a bizarre season.
It’ll be disappointing for ohio state when 10-1 Syracuse gets a bid over them

They are playing 9 games and since their title
Game is on 12-19 they will be eligible for the CFB playoff.

Ohio State is really the only Big Ten team that could make the playoff.

I just want to say you are my all-time favorite poster...with CuseLegacy a very close second.

agreed. I feel like True would be the guy to have a beer with

Bizarre. Rutgers will be playing on championship weekend. That's as bizarre as it gets.

Assuming there are enough teams still able to play so the season gets that far, I don't think there will be any bowl games, just the playoff.

TrueBlue is channeling Cali, may he rest in peace. lol

I just want to say you are my all-time favorite poster...with CuseLegacy a very close second.
second place.gif

Bizarre. Rutgers will be playing on championship weekend. That's as bizarre as it gets.
We can expect Shady to claim, "Rutgers was there on championship weekend. Need I say more." As he is on the recruiting trail.

I guess it's a wash as he has to give up the "undefeated season" claim.

The talk of post season play in any conference (ie Bowls or Playoff) is nice but again, with the travel, empty stadiums, COVID... it's just unrealistic honestly. Everyone is playing for the TV money

They are not going to get into any playoff playing 9 or 8 games! it’s not gonna happen. Screw the Big Ten! They thought they were all that and then people started rebelling against that them, the only reason why they started playing this year is internal pressure+ and I think it’s going to backfire on em! I hope and I think Notre Dame will stay with the ACC & will eventually close the gap in terms of conference payouts

They are not going to get into any playoff playing 9 or 8 games! it’s not gonna happen. Screw the Big Ten! They thought they were all that and then people started rebelling against that them, the only reason why they started playing this year is internal pressure+ and I think it’s going to backfire on em! I hope and I think Notre Dame will stay with the ACC & will eventually close the gap in terms of conference payouts

Meh I have no issues with a 9-0 team getting in over 9-1.

The fewer games just hurts a team that has 1 loss with the committee.

I mean we still have no P12 and don't forget what the Big 12 did last weekend. Iowa State was picked #3 by a lot of people and KSU was expected to be mid level. That conference might be unworthy of a bid what if ISU and KSU each knock off one of Texas/OU?

I hate the Big Ten as much as anyone but the last 2 weeks they play will be timed when we normally would have crappy bowls and Army-Navy. Exposure won't be an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom