Biggest A-Hole in sports | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Biggest A-Hole in sports

custom_1231792979596_coaches1984johnthompson_t450_01.jpg

Can't go wrong either way, but the one on the right get's my vote.

Are all these guys really worse than OJ Simpson?
OJ wins. Don't grt me started on that mess. How the hell is this guy still alive? I thought he would have been shived by now. He must be in with a bunch of pussies.

No, Sandusky's worse than an A-hole. When I call someone an A-hole, I'm not lumping them in with that %*#$%^%E##.
Sandusky is another guy I thought would have been eliminated by now. Most of those fellow prisoners hate pedophiles as much as anyone on the outside. Many have kids and miss them greatly despite themselves being criminals in prison.

Sandusky is another guy I thought would have been eliminated by now. Most of those fellow prisoners hate pedophiles as much as anyone on the outside. Many have kids and miss them greatly despite themselves being criminals in prison.
Protective custody, otherwise he wouldn't survive the first week.

Exactly. Maryland has a separate prison in Hagerstown that's pretty much used only for sex offenders. Rapists, someone who did something to their mother, and pedophiles can't be put in general populations of most prisons for safety reasons.

Come on now. He isn't even in the same universe as the rest of the folks on here. Not by a long shot. This is silly moo and you know it.

It's just in the nomination phase. And he earned it the day at Fenway he intentionally plunked the first two batters of the game, Jeter and Soriano B2B - breaking Jeter's wrist. And all through it he stood on the mound sneering defiantly, knowing a.) he'd never have to come to the plate himself, and b.)that Mussina couldn't pitch inside for the remainder of the game - let alone retaliate - because of the ump's warning. He was a regular pr!ck that way. Not unlike Clemens, he'd throw at his own mother without so much as a second thought.

Last edited:
It's just in the nomination phase. And he earned it the day at Fenway he plunked the first two batters he faced, Jeter and Soriano B2B - breaking Jeter's wrist. And all through it he stood on the mound sneering defiantly, knowing a.) he'd never have to come to the plate himself, and b.)that Mussina couldn't pitch inside for the remainder of the game - let alone retaliate - because of the ump's warning. He was a regular pr!ck that way. Not unlike Clemens, he'd throw at his own mother without so much as a second thought.

They both deserved it though. Right?

Past or present.

Taking nominations.

Ty Cobb, hands down, was the biggest jerk.

Johnny Sample, NY Jets (go look him up, "Confessions of a Dirty Ballplayer"), cornerback who used to try to hurt people by diving on receivers leading with his knees and elbows.

Michael Graham and Perry McDonald, Georgetown. Former prison reform school inmate and Golden Gloves boxer, respectively.

Sal "The Barber" Maglie - probably the most notorious headhunter among MLB pitchers, although Bob Gibson and Don Drysdale would be pretty close.

And of course, Mike Tyson - biting off Holyfield's ear is a legendary act of insanity and badness. Best punch ever thrown hit his wife Robyn Givens completely across a room.

Yeah, if A-Rod is on the list before murderers, domestic abusers, rapists, and pedophiles, something is wrong.

Well, it IS A-Rod we're talking about here ...

There had to be a factor in there I didn't know about but I'm still surprised he hasn't been "taken care of" With extreme prejudice of course.:mad:

And of course, Mike Tyson - biting off Holyfield's ear is a legendary act of insanity and badness. Best punch ever thrown hit his wife Robyn Givens completely across a room.

So, logically this would follow ...

dking.jpg

kuethstheman said:
Oooh! I think I know this one: Any media personality that doesn't think SU Basketball is awesome?
Doug Gotlieb for the win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom