su

• su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • su

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2-3zone

2nd String
First off I hate high school all star games (McDonalds, Jordan Brand) but I've never seen Ennis play so I forced myself to watch it last night.

His 3 point shooting at best is shaky and if I were him I would shoot 500 3's every day from now to October

So that's all you gathered about him from watching the game...
I mean, that's it ??? I too am not huge on all star game formats, however, you get an idea.

He took 3 of them. Made one and the other two both almost went hitting the front and back of the rim before coming out. His form was good and the one he made was off the dribble in transition. I don't think any assessment of his over all 3t shooting is warrented off of 3 attempts but it couldn't hurt if he took 500 a day.

First off I hate high school all star games (McDonalds, Jordan Brand) but I've never seen Ennis play so I forced myself to watch it last night.

His 3 point shooting at best is shaky and if I were him I would shoot 500 3's every day from now to October
I have seen him take 2 and he made them both.

the scoop on Ennis going into the most recent high school season was that he wasn't a great shooter yet but he's improving. I believe he made a lot of strides. So the OP is somewhat correct in that im sure there is room to improve still. He shouldn't want to be a good shooter. A 5* kid with his talent level should want to be a great shooter

Uh, did you watch the game vs Montverde last week? A real game. He can make them and he made a HUGE one which should've won the game for them. A missed defensive assignment let Montverde hit a 3 at the buzzer. As noted above, Ennis is a shooting upgrade.

He took 3 of them. Made one and the other two both almost went hitting the front and back of the rim before coming out. His form was good and the one he made was off the dribble in transition. I don't think any assessment of his over all 3t shooting is warrented off of 3 attempts but it couldn't hurt if he took 500 a day.

I think he can hit three's but his form does degrade a little at distance, at least from the 1 (all-star) game I watched. Closer in, he showed a smooth motion and good release. Therefore, his outside mechanics will probably improve as he develops physically and gets stronger with a college weight program.

Even if he doesn't improve, he'll be no worse from outside than our starting guards this year.

The biggest thing he should work on is his autograph signing ability. He'll be doing that a lot!

23220757.jpg