Bill Walton is doing the Zona UCLA game | Syracusefan.com

Bill Walton is doing the Zona UCLA game

I think he wants Ben Holland gone! He is criticizing his every move.

"worst inbounds pass in the history of sports"

Referring to the zags butler game. I paraphrased but it was something like that, and amazing.

What would happen if you combined Walton and maddon?

Yep, he wants Howland out. Not even trying to hide it IMO.

I mean, I suppose he's entertaining but good lord what a moron Walton is.:crazy:

LOL< UCLA falling apart

AZ does have an uncanny abillity to look ,like complete sheet for about 30min or so and then suddenly turn it on.

Look at UCLA's players none of them look a great physical condition. None of those a guys are cut up, its the reason why they lose 2nd half leads.

Hard to watch this game. Very disjointed. Watching UCLA on offense is like watching a 5th-grade team. Lots of players trying to isolate themselves. Except they don't have the talent to do so. And yet they still lead...

Great preview of the NIT, IMO..

Look at UCLA's players none of them look a great physical condition. None of those a guys are cut up, its the reason why they lose 2nd half leads.

They don't look all that ripped. Since we got the Melo center our squad is always looking jacked.

He did the Arizona-Oregon game a few weeks ago. He's sort of a windbag now.

I'm expecting UCLA to lose this one, but both teams look almost uncoached at times.

They don't look all that ripped. Since we got the Melo center our squad is always looking jacked.

We have always been a highly conditioned team even before the Melo Center. Check out the team photos on SUathletics

Bill is really ripping UCLA. He keeps says "first big road win in 5 years". He's got an axe to grind.

"Oh my goodness." On that wild Anderson layup attempt near the end of the game. Lol.

"One of the most impressive wins in the history of this program, the UCLA Bruins" -Bill Walton

I LOVE Bill Walton - absolutely love him. I'll never forget the time during a live broadcast when he said "Charlie Ward sucks."

love bill walton. my favorite walton moment...mid 2000s hes broadcasting a laker game...his son luke was on the lakers at the time...luke throws a bad pass that leads to a turnover and a dunk....bill walton says "turnover walton! what is he doing!" he was just so disgusted and annoyed about the play i think he forgot he was on tv. whenever i hear bill walton all i can hear in my head is "turnover walton!"

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!"-Bill Walton

We have always been a highly conditioned team even before the Melo Center. Check out the team photos on SUathletics
Being ripped has nothing to do with being in condition to actually play basketball,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom