Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

In 2024, Poyer will earn a base salary of $4,740,000, a workout bonus of $250,000 and a incentive bonus of $250,000, while carrying a cap hit of $7,720,000 and a dead cap value of $2,000,000.

Yup a savings of 5.7 mill +.
With Neal being cut thats another 3.5Mill
With the Douglas restructures that's $2.5
North of 10 mill has come off the cap before touching Allen's money.

Yup a savings of 5.7 mill +.
With Neal being cut thats another 3.5Mill
With the Douglas restructures that's $2.5
North of 10 mill has come off the cap before touching Allen's money.
Not clear as to why Douglas was not extended.

Thank god. Some of the local reports had me legitimately worried we were going to get rid of him and start Elam.

No chance they were letting him go, Bills love Douglas

Hmmm, not sure I'd have traded Bates if they wwee going to release Mitch. I get the rationale based on age, injury history and $$$ for letting Mitch go. Tough though, guys been really good here. Wonder if he'd resign for less, probably not

Looks like Harty cut to

Bills might need those 11 picks

Inevitable after that injury. They've gotta be closing in on being under that required cap number. I'd assume an Allen restructure will likely get it pretty close to done.
I read that the moves today - $37M in cap savings.

Inevitable after that injury. They've gotta be closing in on being under that required cap number. I'd assume an Allen restructure will likely get it pretty close to done.

Their pretty much their now and that's before any restructures. Should end up with 20-30 mill of cap space.

Their pretty much their now and that's before any restructures. Should end up with 20-30 mill of cap space.
Gonna have to pay Josh $55M + going forward - presumably through a cap friendly extension.

Gonna have to pay Josh $55M + going forward - presumably through a cap friendly extension.

For sure, for this coming yewr though they can free up another 23 mill from restructuring Allen's deal which would give them a real good chunk of $$$ to make a big move if they wanted.

Looks like Miller just agreed to take less $ in a redo of his deal as well.