Bills at it again... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bills at it again...

SU shouldn't be just any school to the Bills, Syracuse is the Bills local program, name the last Cuse player for the Bills...
You think there hasn't been a Syracuse player worthy of being even a 3rd string special team's player over the last 40yrs!?!

Back in the day,Tim Greene let the Bills management know under no circumstances--- " Do not draft me, I will never play for you " !! To Greene's credit, he was a great player and had a successful NFL career. Had he played for the Bills, he may have participated in four contiguous Super Bowls instead of "O", nada, zilch, bupkis, etc.etc.

Maybe Ralph Wilson is still having a "hard-on" about Cuse players...

Go Cuse ----- Go "Stillers"

Back in the day,Tim Greene let the Bills management know under no circumstances--- " Do not draft me, I will never play for you " !!

Maybe Ralph Wilson is still having a "hard-on" about Cuse players...

Go Cuse ----- Go "Stillers"
Didn't know that, and I was in school around that time...
Some bad blood that's not out in the open?

SU shouldn't be just any school to the Bills, Syracuse is the Bills local program, name the last Cuse player for the Bills...
You think there hasn't been a Syracuse player worthy of being even a 3rd string special team's player over the last 40yrs!?!

David Byrd signed as an UDFA, but left training camp.

When have the Bills ever drafted Syracuse players?

The only one I can remember is Gary Anderson. Of course they cut him in camp and all he did was go on to become one of the greatest kickers in NFL history.

The only one I can remember is Gary Anderson. Of course they cut him in camp and all he did was go on to become one of the greatest kickers in NFL history.

Rumor is that Anderson tanked in training camp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom