Billy Edelin | Syracusefan.com

Billy Edelin

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
We will find out about Melo the day after we find out what happened to Billy Edelin.

In other words, I am not holding my breath. :(

We already know about Billy. A couple nice articles were written about him.

And he won a national championship.

What he's doing now was pretty extensively covered by the Searching For Billy Edelin post last fall.

I'm pretty sure the details of his 2004-2005 troubles are not common knowledge, though.

Loved Billy Edelin's game so much.

I thought he and GMac would have complimented each other perfectly for all four years they (should have) played together. Would've been the best backcourt duo in the program's history (considering longevity).

No way do the Vermont and A&M losses happen if Edelin had been able to keep his head straight.

What might have been...

A couple years after Billy "vanished" it was rumored that he was dating this really skanky girl in my home town in CNY. I actually saw them together at a real dirt baggish bar in town. Shortly after this, I heard a rumor that he had contracted HIV and was dealing with his medical issues. Not saying the HIV thing is the truth...merely a rumor I heard from different sources. For what it's worth...

A couple years after Billy "vanished" it was rumored that he was dating this really skanky girl in my home town in CNY. I actually saw them together at a real dirt baggish bar in town. Shortly after this, I heard a rumor that he had contracted HIV and was dealing with his medical issues. Not saying the HIV thing is the truth...merely a rumor I heard from different sources. For what it's worth...

Im gonna be at the Fox by 9am Saturday for the WVU game.. You down for some morning drinking?

Im gonna be at the Fox by 9am Saturday for the WVU game.. You down for some morning drinking?

I'll be there!!! What time do they open? I was thinking about going there on Saturday, but I didn't think they'd be open that early.

I'll be there!!! What time do they open? I was thinking about going there on Saturday, but I didn't think they'd be open that early.

They open at 11, I can get us in at 9 tho lol. They know the deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom