Bishop Thread | Syracusefan.com

Bishop Thread

Considering how new he is to it, Gbinije at point is looking just fine.
G is our guy at backup point. This was one of our unknowns, but looking like he's up to it. Tight handle and I am surprised!
We heard rumors but until you see it gametime, you know.

What I've learned so far that I care to share...

BJ is tenacious and keeps a level head. He may not be sinking shots right now, but he's minimizing mistakes and creating second chances.

then Rak nailed a 12 footer :) He had a nice drive earlier to it just rimmed in and out. Want to see atleast 3-4 more drives from Rak out of the mid/high post before this game is over. And a sweet pass out of a baseline drive for a grant dunk :)

With alternating colors...Melo and Hak? Feels like they wore alternating, but that might have just been my creation from NCAA live 2004.

The J brothers... both have arguably thus far the best shots on the team... unless Ennis or Gbnijie say otherwise.

The J brothers... both have arguably thus far the best shots on the team... unless Ennis or Gbnijie say otherwise.
I just can't believe what's going on. How can all of these guys be good? Buss the only one to look out of place tonight, and I'm not even worried about him.
Scary good.

I predict Our rebounding numbers are going to be deceiving tonight we might hit 100

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom