BJ Coad- Graduate Assistant | Syracusefan.com

BJ Coad- Graduate Assistant

LeMoyneCuse

All American
If you will allow me to channel my inner TomCat, I give you BJ Coad.

He was briefly mentioned in today's practice recap., mentioned as the coach for DTs today.

He's a 2008 graduate of Division 3 Wittenburg University in Ohio, where he played offensive line. He stayed on board with Wittenburg as Offensive Tackle before switching to Defensive Line coach in 2009 through at least 2011.

From the sound of it, his DL was a part of some really, really good defenses. Good to know.

Also, he was a history major at Wittenburg. As another history major who graduated in 2008, I whole-heartedly approve.

Those who do not learn from history majors are doomed to repeat history classes.

I THINK I got that right...

We also have a coach who is working with the kickers and who has a nice pedigree. Can you figure that out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We also have a coach who is working with the kickers and who has a nice pedigree. Can you figure that out?

Rob Long back @ Cuse?!

Did we always have this many Quality Control coaches?
Ugh, QC is such an NFL thing. Thanks Marrone.

Joking. Obviously.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Did we always have this many Quality Control coaches?

Guess someone on the football staff is a big fan of Jurassic 5.

(For the people who have no clue what the hell I'm talking about with that reference):

If you will allow me to channel my inner TomCat, I give you BJ Coad.

He was briefly mentioned in today's practice recap., mentioned as the coach for DTs today.

He's a 2008 graduate of Division 3 Wittenburg University in Ohio, where he played offensive line. He stayed on board with Wittenburg as Offensive Tackle before switching to Defensive Line coach in 2009 through at least 2011.

From the sound of it, his DL was a part of some really, really good defenses. Good to know.

Also, he was a history major at Wittenburg. As another history major who graduated in 2008, I whole-heartedly approve.
And it's Wittenberg with an E not a U, both historically and the school ;)

Also glad to see Ollie Haney has a position as academic coordinator for football. Very deserving for many reasons.

That's a really good story.

I did like that guess.

Also glad to see Ollie Haney has a position as academic coordinator for football. Very deserving for many reasons.

As part of the prep for his new position, Ollie had to put in a stint as a student teacher at Liverpool HS, where he impressed faculty and students alike. Wore SU garb to work every day. A great representative of the university and FB program.