BJ played in the K of Kings tonight. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BJ played in the K of Kings tonight.

There are days when I might have a hard time catching the white ball without dribbling the BB.
Cool workout.
Lol. Normally the coach throws the ball in the air allowing time to complete the dribble and catch. Doing it by yourself is more difficult.

Bobby, you realize with all the info and pictures and great things you're providing about BJ, and all the great progression he's experiencing, we're all going to be disappointed if he averages less than a triple double per game, right?

;)

But seriously - that is one difficult-ass looking exercise in that video. You really do have me excited to watch him here at the Cuse. Especially since my nickname is BJ, too.

Bobby, you realize with all the info and pictures and great things you're providing about BJ, and all the great progression he's experiencing, we're all going to be disappointed if he averages less than a triple double per game, right?

;)

But seriously - that is one difficult-ass looking exercise in that video. You really do have me excited to watch him here at the Cuse. Especially since my nickname is BJ, too.
A triple double would be great or something close to it would be making a statement. He continues to work hard to be ready to go. Practice starts Thursday and he is excited to go. He is back on campus 3 days early to workout with coaches after being home over the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom