BJ update season ending! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BJ update season ending!

I do, and it makes me depressed. It would be perfect.
Is this purely speculative or has it been discussed? Wouldn't mind having him back.

Is this purely speculative or has it been discussed? Wouldn't mind having him back.

It's just thinking of what could have been.

We don't need anybody who could put up numbers like that who is a great kid to boot. Good job by the staff driving him off.

Seriously, congrats BJ and OG.
Can you spell S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N-S?

When has OGBJ20 ever seriously dissed any coach here? Or done more than gentle ribbing as BJ's season started off more promising than SU's?

That said, best of luck to BJ and I hope he does well. Hopefully OG will keep us posted as to the fine points.

Can you spell S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N-S?

When has OGBJ20 ever seriously dissed any coach here? Or done more than gentle ribbing as BJ's season started off more promising than SU's?

That said, best of luck to BJ and I hope he does well. Hopefully OG will keep us posted as to the fine points.

Can you spell P-O-O-R R-E-C-R-U-I-T-I-N-G.

You do know that we have given walk on's scholarships since we had to lose some right?

Big 5 Banquet
image.jpeg

Timing is everything in life, BJ would be a perfect fit to have next year.

Hindsight is 20/20. BJ was mismanaged here (a skinny mini who absolutely should've been red shirted as a frosh) and would have exhausted his eligibility this past season if he was Orange. So, we still would be searching for next year's 3.

Hindsight is 20/20. BJ was mismanaged here (a skinny mini who absolutely should've been red shirted as a frosh) and would have exhausted his eligibility this past season if he was Orange. So, we still would be searching for next year's 3.
Actually, he would be going into his fifth year as he is now if he was redshirt at SU or he transferred.

Actually, he would be going into his fifth year as he is now if he was redshirt at SU or he transferred.

I was going on the premise that he didn't redshirt at SU as he should've as a frosh. So, unless he would've redshirted here his junior season (which really would've been highly unusual/unique being healthy) this past season would've been his senior year here, hence ending his eligibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom