BJ UPDATE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

BJ UPDATE

Yikes! Who can blame you?

But it's early and BJ is standing out in a way he almost certainly wouldn't have at SU. I see, if not a draft spot, then NBDL in his future and at least SOME time in an NBA uniform.

And at worst, he plays basketball for 6 figures a season and travels the world in relative safety.

Popcorn
He has one more year. He's only a junior.

Meh.

I agree. I really don't care how former SU players are doing right now. I care much more about how current ones are doing. I'll admit, with SU playing so poorly these last couple of outings, I'm very salty so that is certainly contributing to my lack of interest in this topic.

I agree. I really don't care how former SU players are doing right now. I care much more about how current ones are doing. I'll admit, with SU playing so poorly these last couple of outings, I'm very salty so that is certainly contributing to my lack of interest in this topic.

You can not read this thread.
You can even Ignore it entirely, and you'll never be aware of its existence.
But reading something you aren't interested in, and then taking the time to comment about just how much you aren't interested in it, is moronic. :crazy:

You can not read this thread.
You can even Ignore it entirely, and you'll never be aware of its existence.
But reading something you aren't interested in, and then taking the time to comment about just how much you aren't interested in it, is moronic. :crazy:

Weird -I thought this was an SU bball forum, yet here we are getting constant updates on a Lasalle player. I chose to click on it to share my thoughts. You may not like them, and that is fine.
I'm just so sick of the love affair with a former player, who basically did not do a whole lot while here. People love to pucker up to parents of players/former players. It's blatantly obvious, and I for one, find it obnoxious.

Weird -I thought this was an SU bball forum, yet here we are getting constant updates on a Lasalle player. I chose to click on it to share my thoughts. You may not like them, and that is fine.
I'm just so sick of the love affair with a former player, who basically did not do a whole lot while here. People love to pucker up to parents of players/former players. It's blatantly obvious, and I for one, find it obnoxious.

You sound like a d bag

You sound like a d bag

Why? Because what I'm stating is pretty true and you don't like it? I made a post, and didn't resort to name-calling. Very mature, well thought out post on your part.

How about you don't open it up at all. When you see BJ Update, just skip and you won't have to worry about your interest or lack of this topic. These updates are for the people who asked me to keep them updated on his season progress.:crazy:

Please keep posting OGBJ20...seriously, don't come in the thread if you don't care for updates on BJ. And continue to argue about it. You aren't 5, you can make life choices for yourself and not enter a thread on this site

How about you don't open it up at all. When you see BJ Update, just skip and you won't have to worry about your interest or lack of this topic. These updates are for the people who asked me to keep them updated on his season progress.:crazy:

I probably won't in the future. I do understand that some people are genuinely interested in updates on how he's doing. But, with all due respect...are these people unable to open up a boxscore and look for themselves, or watch on tv, stream the game online etc? It comes off to me that some people just love to associate with a player/former player's parent just to say they know them. (I know not everyone is like that), as it seems some people here have an actual relationship with you beyond a message board.

I honestly appreciate every kid that comes here and I root for them when they wear Orange. After they leave, graduate, move on, I focus my attention on those that are still here. No disrespect to you or BJ. I'm just voicing my honest opinion of how I see it.

BJ might be starting at the 3 for the Orange right now. Too bad he couldn't be patient.

Jeez, leave the guy alone and have the thread moved to the "other sports" forum. It's not Syracuse related.

BJ might be starting at the 3 for the Orange right now. Too bad he couldn't be patient.

This team has issues, clearly. Tyler Lydon is seen as an NBA 1st round draft pick. You honestly believe BJ could be starting over him? TL is 2nd on the team in minutes. I don't think he'd be the 1st guy that would move to the bench.

BJ and his Dad showed themselves to be classy people while BJ was here. It's unfortunate that BJ felt the need to move on with his game to LaSalle.

Having said that, myself and others enjoy following his success.

Very honestly, there are/have been SU players in the NBA that I don't care what happens to them. It's not just a case of them wearing Orange and then following them because they did.

Please keep posting OGBJ20...seriously, don't come in the thread if you don't care for updates on BJ. And continue to argue about it. You aren't 5, you can make life choices for yourself and not enter a thread on this site

Amen brother. I enjoy the updates on BJ. I'm pretty sure that most of the board does as well, and let the others focus on the other 44 threads available to them.

Buss updates aren't allowed?

Guess he wasn't as loved as BJ around here.

BJ and his Dad showed themselves to be classy people while BJ was here. It's unfortunate that BJ felt the need to move on with his game to LaSalle.

Having said that, myself and others enjoy following his success.

Very honestly, there are/have been SU players in the NBA that I don't care what happens to them. It's not just a case of them wearing Orange and then following them because they did.

I fully agree that they are classy people. And I understand your interest and respect that. I believe people are interested, I also think plenty of people make it seem like they're interested.

I haven't really seen any threads asking for updates on Kaleb, Ron, Chino etc. I know their parents don't post here, but I find it odd that no one cares enough about any one of them to even pose the question asking how they're doing or to update us on how they're doing.

Last edited: