BJ update | Syracusefan.com

BJ update

OGBJ20

Starter
image.jpeg
BJ is out of immobilized wrist brace and to a smaller mobilized wrist brace which enables him use wrist as shooting guide hand in shooting drillis. 3-4 away from going full tilt! S & C is going well as planned.

That's good news. BJ is primed for another big season. I know he declared for the draft without hiring an agent. I was wondering if you wanted to share any information on how that whole process goes. I'm not necessarily asking for all the specifics on BJ (although I wouldn't mind) as much as I am interested in how the whole thing works. How valuable is the experience for the players and those close to them.

That's good news. BJ is primed for another big season. I know he declared for the draft without hiring an agent. I was wondering if you wanted to share any information on how that whole process goes. I'm not necessarily asking for all the specifics on BJ (although I wouldn't mind) as much as I am interested in how the whole thing works. How valuable is the experience for the players and those close to them.
A NCAA Div 1 player cannot receive any verbal assessments, meet with team officials or workout for any teams without declaring for the draft as the rules stand currently. So most in that situation declare with the above mentioned purposes in mind without losing eligibility if they decide to return to the draft. The information of assessments were very encouraging and helpful in BJ's situation. He was going to have about 7-8 team workouts prior to us withdrawing due to his lingering wrist issue that turned into plan ending surgery. A cartilage tear that he suffered in the 6th game of the season. No one still knows how it happened.

Good luck to BJ this coming year. Hopefully he has a great injury free season. Always thought he was a great kid and wished he could have had been at Cuse but I'm happy for the success he has had at home with the ability to have close friends and family see his games without having to travel. Keep us posted as this coming season goes on OGBJ20!

A NCAA Div 1 player cannot receive any verbal assessments, meet with team officials or workout for any teams without declaring for the draft as the rules stand currently. So most in that situation declare with the above mentioned purposes in mind without losing eligibility if they decide to return to the draft. The information of assessments were very encouraging and helpful in BJ's situation. He was going to have about 7-8 team workouts prior to us withdrawing due to his lingering wrist issue that turned into plan ending surgery. A cartilage tear that he suffered in the 6th game of the season. No one still knows how it happened.

Thank you for not being like Lavar Ball.

Sincerely,
America

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom