Blacked Out | Syracusefan.com

Blacked Out

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
I live in North Carolina, and I'm BLACKED OUT from watching the game. Isn't ESPN3 a way to watch games for people who don't live in the area? Crazy...does anyone else have a way I may be able to watch the game?

SNY in Albany (via FIOS) also blocked out.

Toga - I have SNY in Schoharie County on TW and it's not blocked.

I'm blacked out in Philly, but I found it on tv ch 792. Maybe it's on tv somewhere? Shitty picture- basically Internet streaming quality on tv.

That is what it used to look like on SNY around here a couple of years ago but the picture is at 720P for todays game here.

Anyone have Direct TV and willing to share a log in? You can watch online there and the game is on SNY...PM me if you are willing..I'd be very grateful.

When SU joins the ACC you'll be able to get the game...but it won't be available in NYC.

I suspect there'll be a NYC affiliate of the ACC GOTW by then.

Anyone have Direct TV and willing to share a log in? You can watch online there and the game is on SNY...PM me if you are willing..I'd be very grateful.
I don't think that's correct. DirecTV states:
enjoy hit movies, shows, and sports from these popular networks at no extra charge: TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, truTV, CNN, and the Big Ten Network (BTN2Go).

I don't see SNY listed there.

Thanks dude. I'm getting it but it is one of 4 small screens showing up. Is there a way to get it to go to a single screen?

Unfortunately no. I got him to make the sound of the SU game, but that's the most I could get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom