Blarney boys | Syracusefan.com

Blarney boys

Good to see some of the regulars there: Cuseregular and friend, NYCfan and wife, Frozen and father, Black Knight and friends, etc.

As well as SUBarney, SUMBA, NJCuse, FairfaxCuse, and BayonneOrange. The board was well represented (as usual!).

And on a side note for you out-of-towners, was chatting with Tom Dwyer (the owner), and the big news is that the they are putting on a roof-top bar at the Blarney!! (although on a personal note, they had to wait till we left the Big East to do this?????)

Was at Stout for lunch pre-game with my two boys, didn't manage to meet any board people although Cuse was certainly well represented.

When I got there (4ish), you were all gone. Didn't see a soul I knew.

cto44 said:
When I got there (4ish), you were all gone. Didn't see a soul I knew.​
the sad state of blarney after a loss

the sad state of blarney after a loss...

Yes, and no. Granted, people bailed a few hours earlier than anticipated (myself included), but we had a solid crowd there for a good hour or so post-game (2-3 beers). Game ended at 2:15pm---CTO must just be a very slow walker...

cto44 said:
When I got there (4ish), you were all gone. Didn't see a soul I knew.​
the sad state of blarney after a loss

Yes, and no. Granted, people bailed a few hours earlier than anticipated (myself included), but we had a solid crowd there for a good hour or so post-game (2-3 beers). Game ended at 2:15pm---CTO must just be a very slow walker...
Or she met some folks somewhere else on way to Blarney Rock first. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom