CJ sick
Scoop horrid
KJo sitting up in section 403
Triche missing FTs
Cincy hitting 8 of their first 10 3's
Karl Hess
down 17 with 3 min to go in the 1st half
and we still almost tie it at the end?

Oddly, I think this loss only helps the team get stronger. They are beatable. They know they have to play better than this, and I am confident JB will have them ready to rock. I hope Dion continues his terror...

See you in Pitt.

37-2.

this is the dion we saw back in nov/dec. if he could get us rolling in the first half ..

JB hates losses and so do I. I will say that this presser nis the first time I've ever heard JB say that you can learn from a loss more than you would from a win. But we haven't got to learn things. We've got to play well.

JB hates losses and so do I. I will say that this presser nis the first time I've ever ehard JB say that you can leanr form aloss more than you would from a win. But we haven't got to learn things. We've got to play well.

Agreed, this team cannot afford to continue to come out on their heels and go down by 10+ points in the 1st half. Got to figure out a way to come out blazing. I couldn't believe they were down 17 last night.

I'd like to see Triche and Waiters spark that. When Triche gets confident, he is a stud. Waiters can simply dominate his defenders when he wants to.

NYC bars/MSG certainly lost some Cuse revenue tonight.

after watching last night's loss i'll maintain that defensive rebounding is still our achilles heel.

JB hates losses and so do I. I will say that this presser nis the first time I've ever heard JB say that you can learn from a loss more than you would from a win. But we haven't got to learn things. We've got to play well.

I think what the team had to learn was that they need to play well to win. They've won a bunch of games in the last month with their C game...hopefully they know that's not going to cut it from here on out.

after watching last night's loss i'll maintain that defensive rebounding is still our achilles heel.
If we want to rebound, we can. Kris just doesn't want to right now for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom