Bloodys and Beignets | Syracusefan.com

Bloodys and Beignets

I am jealous. Would love to be sitting at Cafe duMonde right now with a cafe au lait and some beignets.

I am prepared to time travel tonight

I went to the the Gras once my senior year at SU. I kind of remember it. Stayed at a friends fraternity that has
a firetruck with taps running down the side and had a huge crawfish boil. Spent a lot of time in the quarter, saw lots of girls doing things their parents wouldn't want to know about and I got mugged. Good times.

I officially plucked the up

Where ever I amstanding. Let's know because I am leeway shitfaced.
LOL...Mark will have to come and take you back to your hotel.

I went to the the Gras once my senior year at SU. I kind of remember it. Stayed at a friends fraternity that has
a firetruck with taps running down the side and had a huge crawfish boil. Spent a lot of time in the quarter, saw lots of girls doing things their parents wouldn't want to know about and I got mugged. Good times.

You stayed with the Pikes down there? Yikes. I am a Tulane alum and they were a marignal house when I was there. Granted my house has been kicked off campus, but I take that as a badge of honor.

You stayed with the Pikes down there? Yikes. I am a Tulane alum and they were a marignal house when I was there. Granted my house has been kicked off campus, but I take that as a badge of honor.

LOL. Yeah... my roommate's best friend from home. You weren't the guy that mugged me were you? 1993?

I am reminded of the funny story from Richard Harris about the time his wife had him followed by a PI. He somehow got the guy's number, and called him in the middle of the night from a phone booth, asking if the guy knew where he was, because he was so drunk he was lost and needed to get home.

LOL. Yeah... my roommate's best friend from home. You weren't the guy that mugged me were you? 1993?

No, I was 2 years out by that point. Were you mugged in the quarter? Those typically occur on some of the darker streets off of Bourbon Street where there are very few people around.

And my wife is ill...
I still have a pink stain between my front passenger seat and front passenger door of my car from the last time my wife and I were in NOLA and she had a half gallon too much of the daiquiri from the place on St Charles I referenced in my guide.

On the same trip, I fell down more than once while constantly dropping quarters on the ground trying to play Ms PacMan at Igors. Good times.

I looked for cuseisloose but I was apparently late. I'll try again tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom