bluecurtain? | Syracusefan.com

bluecurtain?

Shhhhh...Dont let the opposition know about blue curtain's knowledge of our zone. Florida or Michigan might hire him for a quick tutorial on how to "beat" it.

Igor and Bluecurtain are doing their best Beagle impersonations.
Eating poop.
Gotta give Igor props he has posted a couple of times and even called this last week. No credit to JB though like usual.

congrats. once every ten years is not good enough. listen to kenny smith. he says its yhe players not the system. tavern is gone. dont think this is what was done previous. jb has gotten off his ass and devised a plan

congrats. once every ten years is not good enough. listen to kenny smith. he says its yhe players not the system. tavern is gone. dont think this is what was done previous. jb has gotten off his ass and devised a plan

Okay, so NOW he has a plan. When you're using Kenny Smith as a reference point to back you up, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Okay, so NOW he has a plan. When you're using Kenny Smith as a reference point to back you up, you don't have a leg to stand on.
u didnt see guys like jdubs lollygog back tom stand around. u dont run now ur out. i predicted this did u

Buzz said it best when he declared that its the PLAYERS who are PLAYING the zone. you need the players and you need the system. Its just like anything else in college basketball.

u didnt see guys like jdubs lollygog back tom stand around. u dont run now ur out. i predicted this did u

Wait, so you're suggesting jdubs, who I assume is John Wallace, used to lollygag??? He's a treasured Orange legend and he put the '96 team on his back, leading them to the title game. Shame on you.

And you are suggesting the JB used to let his team dog it and now is starting to hold them accountable? :crazy::blah:

And he predicted it so he could come on here and gloat if they made it and bash JB if he didn't. He's so predictable, you can set your watch to his posts.

Major red flag when he posted it and someone actually called him out on it when he posted it. tool

don't make it worse. Just

It's not really worth the ink. Now, he is going to tell us about all the predictions he never made - while forgetting about gems like: JB will NEVER win a NC; guards like Flynn are "a dime a dozen."

Invariably, some poster, that doesn't know any better, is going to read one of those "predicitions" and comment about giving Igor props for that at least.

It's been happening here for 15 years.

It's not really worth the ink. Now, he is going to tell us about all the predictions he never made - while forgetting about gems like: JB will NEVER win a NC; guards like Flynn are "a dime a dozen."

Invariably, some poster, that doesn't know any better, is going to read one of those "predicitions" and comment about giving Igor props for that at least.

It's been happening here for 15 years.

Flynn was a dime a dozen, until he was "the greatest guard in the history of ESPN." :rolling:

I thought so but didnt want to assume.

Marsh: did you check out my latest avatar pic. That gun Ozzy was holding is infamous:
  • Ozzy was admitted for psychiatric treatment for several months after he went berserk, committing a sick act of animal cruelty, shooting the family's 17 cats. His first wife Thelma came home and found him under a grand piano in a white suit with a shotgun in one hand and a knife in the other: "I was taking drugs so much I was a wreck -- I didn't know which end of the day it was," he admitted.

• "Ozzy came home one night in 1976, grabbed a gun and shot the pet chickens that Thelma kept in a coop in their backyard," said another source.
He's now a huge animals lover and has tons of pets, especially dogs as you know. Drugs are a terrible thing.

Marsh: did you check out my latest avatar pic. That gun Ozzy was holding is infamous:
  • Ozzy was admitted for psychiatric treatment for several months after he went berserk, committing a sick act of animal cruelty, shooting the family's 17 cats. His first wife Thelma came home and found him under a grand piano in a white suit with a shotgun in one hand and a knife in the other: "I was taking drugs so much I was a wreck -- I didn't know which end of the day it was," he admitted.

• "Ozzy came home one night in 1976, grabbed a gun and shot the pet chickens that Thelma kept in a coop in their backyard," said another source.
He's now a huge animals lover and has tons of pets, especially dogs as you know. Drugs are a terrible thing.

I did see it. He was a pretty messed up dude back in the day. Its a freaking miracle that he is still alive. He either should be dead or in prison.

I did see it. He was a pretty messed up dude back in the day. Its a freaking miracle that he is still alive. He either should be dead or in prison.

When he was in prison as a teenager for burglary, he made his own tattoos...his first one--two smiley faces on his knees, so that when he got out of his cot he'd see the smiley faces and be in a better mood.

By the way, you should check out Tony Iommi's autobiography, Iron Man. Very good read.

Whoa! That even sounds like a left handed compliment!

He either should be dead or in prison.
It's rather miraculous that he and Keith Richards are still alive.
And probably Merle Haggard, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom