bluecurtain? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

bluecurtain?

Yes actually a lot of people did. Back in November not a week ago like you conveniently did

The only reason Igor predicted this is so if it didn't happen, he could rip JB for underperforming as a coach. He may be the first person in the history of the world to be disappointed his prognostication for success for the team he supposedly roots for came true.

u didnt see guys like jdubs lollygog back tom stand around. u dont run now ur out. i predicted this did u

I've seen a lot of things posted on this and the other forums over the years... but this cryptic, rune-like jibberish is like the delusional chicken scratch ranting of a maniacal sociopath who is in the midst of a psychotic break. That's what I love about Igor! Adds so much to the dialogue!

It's not really worth the ink. Now, he is going to tell us about all the predictions he never made - while forgetting about gems like: JB will NEVER win a NC; guards like Flynn are "a dime a dozen."

Invariably, some poster, that doesn't know any better, is going to read one of those "predicitions" and comment about giving Igor props for that at least.

It's been happening here for 15 years.

My personal favorite tactic is pumping up guys he knows will never play so he can say they were "Boeheimed". His posts about Ethan Cole were legendary.

I don't always read the BB board

But when I do, I sometimes have no idea what people are saying.
That only means you are sane in this case (not a prerequisite for posting) and have an understanding of basketball (unlike the Igors and Bluecurtains, though they add a certain hilarity to the board).

Igor and Bluecurtain are doing their best Beagle impersonations.
Eating poop.

Eating in a restaurant when I read this and spit out my beer. Now I am a mess... But thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom